Why Whole Food Proteins?
We believe your supplement should be REAL FOOD!
Now you don’t have to worry about false chemical sweeteners, added powders that help manufacturers and hurt consumers.
What to watch out for on your labels…
Some common dangerous additives in protein powders
that should never be present in supplements!
|· Artificial Colours
· Acesulfame Potassium
· Artificial Sugars
· Soy Protein
· Heavy Metals
· Calcium Silicate
SUPER CLEAN, WHOLE FOODS
With only 3 whole food ingredients, you won’t find a more natural protein supplement that can deliver 21 grams of protein per serving. It is the perfect option for anyone looking for plant proteins!
RAW, RAW, RAW
Less than 1% of all protein products on the market are RAW. With heat being such a destructive factor with protein, one would think more companies would focus on keeping protein 100% raw. Avena Does!
ENZYMES & PROBIOTICS
Protease enzyme is a key plant based enzyme responsible for breaking down proteins into absorbable amino acids. You receive 100,000 HUT of protease per serving! Combine that with Proteolytic Probiotics and you have a protein that is virtually 100% absorbable with no stress or bloating commonly experienced with protein products.
Signs & symptoms you may not be getting enough or absorbing your protein
- delayed wound healing
- water retention
- hormone imbalances
- poor hair & nail growth (hair falling out)
- cold hands & feet
- blood clots
- calcium/bone problems: arthritis, osteoporosis, disc problems, gout, bone spurs
- low muscle density/loss
- poor absorption of vitamins or minerals heart irregularities (heart muscle)
- women losing their menstrual cycle
- strenuous activity leaves you weak
- craving sweets (sugar, carbohydrates and starches)
- brain fog (mental acuity)
- weakened immune system (recurring colds)